Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pre-Loved Sale: HTC Touch Pro and Blackberry Bold 9000 Tandem

Since the day that I lost my own iPhone to some thugs in the Baclaran area, I have always been contemplating of getting a new phone. I feel that getting a new iPhone might inflict the same heavy feeling if loose it again. Losing it was really difficult to get over with especially that I already have gotten used to using it (or depended on it) everyday.

So I searched, asked around, and ‘googled’ reviews and suggestions of different phone brands and units. Many people have gotten to love the Blackberry and its BBM feature. They say it is good for those who are also on a budget like me. An officemate of mine, though, bragged about how cool and bright the display of the LG Optimus Black. He got it for just Php17,000, he said. The display or screen was indeed bright as he said but I don’t think I would need my next phone to be as bright as a flashlight. 

Other phone models that got it into my list are: the Samsung Galaxy SL or the Samsung Galaxy SII (if I get lucky and be able to gather extra money for Christmas), the LG Optimus Black is also screaming out loud with its very crisp and bright display, the Blackberry Torch perhaps, and the iPhone 4. I know you might say, “You never learn, boy!” but Steve Jobs really got me sold out to his greatest creation!

But then again, another option has presented itself to be just a couple of days ago. Tita Vangie asked me to sell her pre-loved HTC Touch Pro and Tito Jerry’s Blackberry Bold 9000! It dawned on me, should I get one of these phones instead since, knowing Tita Vangie, they sure do know how to take very good care of their gadgets. So I checked them out and, darn, these phones are really making me think twice on getting something brand new.  

Tita Vangie is selling the HTC Touch Pro for only Php9,000 and the Blackberry Bold is for Php11,000 only! Considering the excellent conditions of the units, the prices are really not that expensive. 

But wait, there’s more! If you contact me soon, she might offer it for a lower price. *wink*




No comments:

Post a Comment